Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
Psychiatry for children and teens in Jackson, WY
Stay connected to your health care...from home! Call to schedule a
virtual visit with a provider at St. John’s Child and Adolescent Psychiatry.
Psychiatry is focused on the diagnosis and treatment of mental, emotional
and behavioral disorders. Psychiatrists are medical doctors who specialize
in mental health – they are qualified to assess both the mental
and physical aspects of psychological problems.
St. John’s Child Psychiatry provides assessments, diagnostic formulation
and treatment plans based on a biopsychosocial model. We prescribe and
monitor evidence-based psychopharmacology. The practice treats patients
- St. John’s Child and Adolescent Psychiatry provides services for:
- Depressive and Bipolar Disorders
- Schizophrenia and other psychotic disorders
- Trauma and stress-related disorders
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorders
- Personality Disorders
- Disruptive, Impulse-Control and Conduct Disorders
- Feeding and Eating Disorders
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Somatic Symptom Disorders
- Dissociative Disorders
- Gender Dysphoria
- Substance-Related and Addictive Disorders
For optimal care coordination, patients should be referred by their pediatrician,
primary care provider, therapist, or school personnel.
St. John's Child and Adolescent Psychiatry sees patients on Monday,
Tuesday, and Wednesdays.
To schedule an appointment call 307.739.4818