Jackson Hole Business Wellness Services
St. John’s offers corporate wellness programs and now provides worksite
wellness services to more than 1,400 year-round employees in Teton County.
St. John’s offers worksite wellness programs designed to address
the specific health needs of each unique employee population. Participants
receive monetary incentives for completing a 10-week program – programs
encourage increased exercise, healthy eating, stress management and more.
- The screening and preventive health care services we can offer include:
- Wellness blood screenings with complementary interpretations of results,
with the option of an A1c test.
- Annual online health risk assessments
- Customized programming to address specific employee health risk factors
- On-site yoga and fitness classes
- On-site biometrics and fitness evaluations
- Flu shot/immunization clinics
- Allergy and asthma screenings
- Hearing screenings
- CPR certification classes
Other services include ergonomic evaluations, healthy back seminars, integrative
health coaching, and stress reduction programming. The Wellness Department
will make appropriate referrals for those who are at-risk for disease.
If you would like more information on Worksite Wellness opportunities please