Urgent Care Center
Emergent Care Clinic in Jackson Hole
We're open for all your urgent care needs. A mask is required to enter
St. John's Urgent Care. Please bring one from home, or if you don't
have one, we will provide a mask. You can als stay connected to your health
care from home! Call to schedule a
virtual visit with a provider at St. John's Urgent Care. If you're experiencing
COVID-19 symptoms, call the hotline at 307.739.4898 x 2 to determine if
they should be seen via telehealth.
When your doctor is out of the office or is unable to see you faster than
you would like, you may want to visit an urgent care clinic. St. John’s
Urgent Care is a emergent care clinic for convenient, comprehensive care.
Same-day appointments available.
- This convenient service offers:
- Small to moderate injuries
- Various illnesses like the cold and flu
- Commercial driver’s license (CDL) physicals
- Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) physicals
- Sports physicals
- School and influenza immunization
- Worker’s compensation services
- Rapid testing for strep, flu, mono, and pregnancy
- Urinary tract infections
Know When to Go
Urgent care is not emergency care. For life-threatening medical problems
you should call 911 or immediately visit the
You should not rely on an urgent care center as your primary care provider.
However, this urgent care location also serves as Family Health &
Primary Care offices. To schedule an appointment with one of these providers, call