Jackson Hole Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeries
Plastic surgery includes both cosmetic and reconstructive. Cosmetic procedures
are performed to improve the appearance of the body and face. Reconstructive
procedures are performed to restore the form and function of body parts
affected by aging, trauma, cancer, or birth deformities. Our goal is to
have you walk out the door feeling happier and more confident.
Balance, precision, focus, surrounded by the aesthetics of nature. Plastic
and Reconstructive surgery is a balance of precision and beauty.
- Cosmetic procedures we offer
- Eyelid surgery
- Breast augmentation
- Breast lift
- Abdominoplasty (tummy tuck)
- Botox/fillers for facial rejuvenation
- Reconstructive procedures we offer
- Breast reconstruction
- Breast reduction
- Eyelid surgery to restore peripheral vision blocked by excessive skin
- Body contouring following massive weight loss
- Skin cancer removal and reconstruction
- Facial trauma repair and reconstruction
- Burn care
- Scar revision
- Chronic wound care
- Reconstruction of birth deformities
Contact Us Today
Less invasive surgeries can be performed in the office, while full reconstructive
surgery is handled at St. John’s Health.
555 East Broadway
St. John’s Professional Office Building, 211
Regular hours are Monday through Friday from 9 am to 5 pm. Call 307.733.8070
to schedule an appointment.