St. John's Purpose, Vision, and Values
To provide our unique community and visitors with exceptional and ever-advancing,
St. John’s Health will be a trusted partner with the community, enabling
people to live their best possible lives.
- We understand and attend to each person’s individual needs and health
goals, and practice coordinated, whole-person care to help them reach
- We care for our employees and recognize the vital role they play in taking
great care of our patients.
- We not only practice teamwork within each department, but also cooperation,
support, problem-solving and information sharing across our organization.
- We partner closely with our community to understand their needs and provide
services where we can deliver high quality care. We also collaborate with
other world-class health care partners to deliver an even broader range
- We consistently demonstrate both service excellence and clinical excellence.
We continuously learn and grow our skills and knowledge. We provide five-star
service to each individual who walks though our doors.
- We engage in continuous improvement, never settling for just “good
enough” or resting on our laurels. We deliver quality in everything
our patients experience, from the people who provide care to the environment
where they provide it.
- Every year we foster the financial strength, stability, and growth of our
organization as an investment in community health care.
- We are a non-for-profit organization, and all fundraising goes to improving
services and broadening our spectrum of care.
- We build trust by how we keep commitments, hold each other accountable,
and conduct ourselves ethically in all practices.
- We make a promise to earn the trust of the community – they have
to trust us with their care, so we commit to honesty, safety, sustainability,